Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer Fun

WOW! Where has the summer gone? We have had so much fun! The kids spent two weeks with Granny and Grandfather and lets just say Bobby and I have some reprogramming to do. I wouldn't say they were spoiled...they were blessed and will carry theses memories forever! The boys talked about rough housing with their Uncle Dennie and Grandfather and Kailyn loved shopping and getting her ears pierced with Aunt Robin and Granny. Bobby and I enjoyed being a couple. As much as we enjoy and love our kids it is amazing what time alone as a couple can do for your marriage. This week we are heading to the beach to meet my family. This will be our first family vacation and I am so excited. I am looking forward to listening to the guys play guitar and sing, crab hunting with the kids, cards, sun, sand, and LOTS of family. I will post some pictures of our Wild, Wonderful, Family Vacation. Everyone have a great week!

No comments: