Saturday, August 23, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date

I wanted to share with you the first of many dates with Kailyn and Bobby. It was so sweet. Bobby asked her to go on a "date" with him and of course she said yes. What more could a girl ask for...time with her daddy. Kailyn adores her daddy and I know how she feels. I adore my daddy. Kailyn asked him what she should wear and Bobby picked out his favorite sundress for her. And Kailyn picked a shirt for Bobby that would match her dress. It was the sweetest thing I have seen! They had so much fun! They had dinner at Chick-Fil-A and then went to Build-A-Bear for more fun. She picked out the cutest Rabbit with floppy ears. They finished off the night at Toys-R-Us. Kailyn picked out birthday gifts for Austin and David. When they got home she was so excited to tell me about everything. Bobby and I are hoping to set the standard of how she should be treated on a date instead of letting the poor soul, who is brave enough to date Bobby Walker's daughter, set the standard. She is to treated like a princess and nothing less...I mean she is the daughter of the King! She is to be treated with respect and honor. My daddy did a great job of"weeding" out the guys that were not good for me. I may have put up a fight then but I respect the stand her took on my behalf. Thank you daddy for showing me what a Godly man looks like. Now it is Bobby's job to do the same for Kailyn. Here are a few pictures of Kailyn and Bobby before they left on their date.

No comments: