Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day of School:)

The kids had their first day of school. They were up and dressed an hour before they had to go to the bus stop. I walked the kids to the bus stop along with 5 other moms and we waved our children off. We stood there with tears...from being so giddy! I'm teasing. We love our kids but it has been a long summer. I think the kids were ready to get back in a routine too. I forgot how much I could accomplish with the kids in school. I was able to clean the house and run a few errands. It was wonderful!

When they got home I asked each of them what they liked the most about their day...Austin said he liked lunch the best (they have Mazzio's Pizza everyday). David has lots of friends from last year in his class again this year. Which could be a problem because he loves to socialize. Kailyn loves the fact that her friend Brittney is riding the bus with her this year. She also said she looooves music. That doesn't surprise me because she is always singing along to music and making up her own songs. Christian will be riding the bus to our house till the Burson home is complete. Kailyn is in hog heaven...Brittney and Christian on the bus...at the same time . We are looking forward to a great year. I hope you have a great week. I have posted a few pictures of their first day. I love you guys and gals!

No comments: