Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fair Days...Best Friends!

This has been a roller coaster of a week! A friend of mine went to be with Jesus, we helped the Burson's move into their new home, I helped set up the book fair at school, Bobby has had programs, soccer practice and we ended the week at the Tulsa State Fair! This week I have to remember to take life in and enjoy it! Be with the ones you love, reach out to help others and have FUN!

The fair was a blast and ginormous!!! We went with the Bursons and their parents. We ate our "Fair" share of pizza, hamburgers, cotton candy, and funnel cake. I did not get a corn dog...I may have to go back. The kids rode anything and everything that could make them sick. Well I need to go so I can finish watching the Bama game! ROll Tide!

Have a great week and I love you gals and guys!

No comments: