Monday, June 9, 2008

Pray Fervantly

First, let me apologize for any misspelled words or bad grammar. It is 1:00 am and I am trying to get to sleep. I am sending this out in a request for prayer. The scriptures tell us when we seek God's face we will find Him...He will answer prayer. I am depending on it tonight. I am in South Carolina this week visiting my family. We got here Sunday evening around 7pm. This afternoon my daddy called the house to inform us he broke his foot and the hospital will be keeping him over night. For those of you who do not know my daddy, he is very stubborn and would have drove home on the foot if the hospital would not have admitted him. He had been in the E.R for a couple of hours before he called to tell us know. Mom and I got the hospital and he was in alot of pain. OK... so this is what happened. I will try to make this short as I can. Daddy and another guy were loading up a pole truck and his partner stabilized his side by letting down the steel "arm." Well he also let daddy's down and daddy was not clear. He tried to yell out to the guy but the guy could not hear over the engine of the truck. Thank the Lord he was wearing steel toed boots! Daddy has what they call a crushing injury. I will not get to graphic but he has 3 broken toes, gashes and his foot to say the very least is REALLY messed up. He will be having surgery tomorrow (Tuesday) and we are hoping they can put pins in the 3 toes. But we are looking at a very good chance of amputation. Please pray with me and my family that he hill not have to have the toes amputated and he will come out of surgery with a future that will allow him to return to his daily activities and routine. Pray he will see the importance of listening to the doctors so he can heal properly. I am asking for a miracle and as you know God is so much bigger than this. God has seen my family through alot worse than this. My mom was diagnosed with a rare adrenal tumor when I was (I think about 5 yrs. old) very young and God was faithful. He delivered a miracle and saved my mom. He proved he was yet again faithful when my daddy was run over by a several ton lime truck. When I say lime truck I am not talking about the fruit. It is a type of fertilizer. My point is God was faithful and delivered my daddy from it. I know my God is faithful and God will deliver a miracle again. I thank you for your prayers. I thank you for your friendship. I love you and I will keep you updated.

No comments: